Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spiderweb Marketing and Congestion

Blogging away as I sit and wait for my browser http://flock.com to connect with http://qwest.com. After speaking with 6 techs from all over the world and all of them telling me different "tricks" to do to make my laptop function wirelessly in my house - guess what - one finally admitted what I already knew - CONGESTION.
Why didn't the first guy tell me that and to boot they want to charge me an early termination fee. Wow! I blew a gasket.

So, CONGESTION, is the theme of the day. It seems like everything is moving so fast on web2.0 that everything I am involved with is going at warp speed. Does it seem like that to you?
I had heard that we were in the information age but it's a genuine information explosion. Perfect example is for years I have been saying India has a population of a half billion. Well, I guess I was only half wrong.
It's over a billion.
And as an aside, they all want a.c., cars, hd tv's and plenty of money and time.  So what does that have to do with the Spiderweb Marketing System.
Just this we get congested A LOT. For those of you with " a brain in your head and a tooth in your mouth" (favorite saying of a sales manager I had) then you don't want to jump off this train anytime soon.
Everyone who is involved in the Spiderweb Marketing System right now and plugs in the videos and stays engaged will be rich. Period. Mark it down.
Been here plenty of times and I guess that's why I am a multi-millionaire.

Two days later.................tryig to stay focused for a 14 hour day. Yes, next step is hittling billionaire status. After that I will spend the rest of years on this earth giving it all away. My hope and belief is to spend the rest of my left teaching peop[e to fish and  bring the good news that Chtrist died so we could come back to our inheritance of wealth.
God's forgives - business doesn't. This is my mission, I would never need to work anothe day in my life but I love to and feel like if I lavyed on the beach. In fact I jsut got back after a two week lay ont he beach. I think I wold go nuts.
Jake
Http:thejakestershow.com

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

MyCashUp said...

Great info, I will review this site more often.

Has your group considered adding new income streams?


http://freebieforce.theincometeam.com
is only $10 per month. $1 per month

back on each downline member.

I have tripled my money in only 2 months.
It has a forced matrix pay plan, so it grows quickly.

Steven

http://theincometeam.blogspot.com